Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boo

When Ava was two she absolutely loved the Disney movie Monsters, Inc, in fact she still does. So, on one of our many trips to the Disney store at the mall we saw a little stuffed Boo doll and she just had to have it!

Fast forward a year and a half, and we have rearranged toys, moved into a new house and seemingly forgotten all about that beloved little toy. Last week out of the blue, Ava asks me, "Mommy, where's my boo?" I think really hard to myself...."I don't know, honey. We can look in some boxes in the garage and see if we can find it." Well, I looked all around and couldn't find it. She was heartbroken. When I told my husband about this, he said it's probably in the attic. So, when he came through the door with her ragged old Boo doll, Ava lit up like it was Christmas morning! Daddy was her hero! She thanked him probably ten times throughout the night for getting her Boo.

Now, she takes her everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment