Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Noodle Parade

So, I'm in the kitchen wipping up some homemade frosting (because I didn't have any store bought in the pantry) for a cake that I was making (because I just wanted some cake) and thinking that the girls are playing so nicely together with their brother, I didn't bother checking on them....big mistake....I thought they got some of our parishable groceries out of the pantry to play "store," like cans of veggies and some pasta. Well, little did I know that they had a great idea to have a parade and to open all of the pasta boxes and throw the pasta all around the house like candy at a parade!! Sprinkled all around every single room of the house were fettecini, spegetti, penne and angel hair.....EVERYWHERE!!!! While I appreciate their wonderful little imaginations, I did not appreciate the HUGE mess all over the house....

No comments:

Post a Comment